There are currently three listing options available, which can be combined:
With the standard listing, your products and prices will be immediately visible to everyone on ITscope.
- Every ITscope user can export your data e.g. for online shops or ERPs
- All ICT companies on ITscope can see your products and prices immediately
These prerequisites have to be met to show individual prices:
- You provide customers with individual price lists in the CSV format
- These can be retrieved via FTP or HTTP with authentication
- Your customers can see their personalised prices on ITscope
- They can calculate their selling price based on their purchase price or export your products into their online shops
- Please note that many major customers on ITscope will only consider suppliers that are able to display individual prices on ITscope
The following prerequisites have to be met in order to show real-time prices:
- You can provide an interface (XML/SOAP/REST/service URL) with authentication to transfer the XML/CSV/TXT data
- Our IP range (18.104.22.168 – 22.214.171.124 or 126.96.36.199/29) has to be permitted for real-time retrieval
- The price and availability information will be requested immediately after a user opens the product page on ITscope.
This option should be preferred since it is the most up-to-date.
Notes for implementation