ITscope API 2.0
An easy way to learn the ITscope API 2.0, the Interactive API .
We recommend upgrading to this latest version for our customers using API 1.0.
Innovations, enhancements and improvements over the API version 1.0:
- The performance of the releases, whether exports or API methods, through the API 2.0 is much better than through the API 1.0
- There are only 4 übersichtlicherere data format profiles for products available
- Standard – provides the data in easily usable form ready – as a flat CSV files, or XML, or JSON format with product, supplier, property and cross-selling data
- Standard Update – this can be used to efficiently hourly adjustment of prices and availability
- Developer – only recommended for absolute ITscope data professionals. Technical advice from ITscope is necessary.
- Developer Update – this can be used to efficiently hourly adjustment of prices and availability
- All three output formats – CSV, XML and JSON – have the same contents, which in the end brings benefits through a uniform sequence and clearer naming of fields. The readability for the XML, JSON and CSV formats was significantly improved by renaming and grouping fields.
- All data format and output format combinations have a limit of 800,000 products per export in the API 1.0.
- Order of contents in all formats (CSV, JSON, XML)
- CSV does not have carriage returns (CR) or linefeeds (LF) more within columns or elements
- CSV separator TAB (/ t) instead of KOMMA (,)
- All data are encoded UTF-8
- CSV no quoting more of the individual columns by HOCHKOMMA ( “)
- XML and JSON are now also available in each data profile available, both for retrieval via API as well as for use in exports.
- Native XML schema for purchase orders, quotes, companies and products
- Image sizes for Icecat and 1WorldSync images
- All data sheets of ITscope.com can now be sent over a single link to colleagues, partners or customers, for example, to your customers or partners without a ITscope.com login is required.
- Datasheets in PDF format may also like the HTML formats are sent via a link to clients and other non-members ITscope
- Datasheets are in different languages , French, English, Dutch, Italian and Spanish and can be transmitted via a link.
- Product prices are abhändig of the applied pricing (no explicit Min and Maxpreise more)
- Mandatory fields for the export, so that in the event of an error these are filtered out, which is again listed in the log