Individual price list
For the supplier ENO telecom GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the ENO telecom price list in ITscope:
- FTP username
- FTP password
The required FTP access details can be found in the ENO online shop: https://shop.eno.de/en/. The following steps are then required:
- Log in to your account
- In the ‘MyEno’ menu, select ‘Price lists’, and then ‘ftp price lists’ to configure your FTP price list: https://shop.eno.de/en/myeno/ftppricelist/
- Following this, add these details to ITscope.
If you do not have an ENO online shop account, you can sign up here. You can also send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Any questions regarding the set-up of individual prices in ITscope can be addressed to your ENO telecom contact person. You can find contact details in the top right-hand corner of the online shop or by finding assigned contacts in the menu.
Once you have received your FTP access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access data (FTP username, FTP password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The ‘order‘ service is immediately available after adding this distributor to your network.
You can deposit your individual order conditions in this section.
Here is the direct link to the order service for ENO telecom GmbH.
Please note: you can order from ENO telecom GmbH in the following ways: