Individual price list
For the supplier WAVE Distribution & Computersysteme GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the WAVE price list in ITscope:
1) Price list import (FTP) – recommended
- FTP username (username for retrieving your individual price list)
- FTP password
- Price list link (full link to your individual price list – example: ftp://url_ftp_server/filename.csv | https://url_web_server/filename.csv)
2) Price list import (HTTP)
- Customer number (your customer number with the distributor – already entered)
- Online shop password
The required access details must be requested in writing from the distributor. You can register for the HTTP price list import in the distributor’s online shop.
To request access details, get in touch with your sales team contact person, or send an email to email@example.com.
Once you have received your FTP access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access data (FTP username, FTP password, price list link), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.