Individual price list
For the supplier, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the price list in ITscope:
The required access details must be requested in writing from the distributor.
Please get in touch with your supplier sales contact person to request these details.
Once you have received your access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access details (username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following two options are available when configuring the order interface for Wortmann:
- Orders via email –> activated by default, as soon as Wortmann has been added to your network
- Orders via FTP (EDI) –> has to be activated in the Wortmann shop
The following information is required to activate the FTP order interface in ITscope:
- Webshop ID —> corresponds to your Wortmann shop login email address
- FTP username
- FTP password
Following steps are required to activate the FTP order interface in the Wortmann shop:
- Open the Terra shop (https://b2b.wortmann.de) and log in using your access details
- Select ‘User account‘ –> ‘My account‘ –> ‘Electronic order interface‘ (see following screenshots) to open the configuration page.
3. In the ‘Electronic order interface‘ section, you can activate the FTP order interface and view your access details (see following screenshot).
4. The access details displayed here can now be added to the ITscope order configuration page for Wortmann, together with the shop login email address. After entering the information, activate the settings.
The following screenshot shows the order configuration section for Wortmann on ITscope: