Individual price list
For the supplier SECOMP GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the SECOMP price list in ITscope:
The required FTP access details must be requested in writing from the distributor.
To do this, get in touch with your SECOMP sales contact person, or send an email to email@example.com.
Once you have received your FTP access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access details (username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following steps are necessary to configure SECOMP realtime prices:
- Enter your customer number
(your customer number with the distributor – already entered)
- Enter your webservice login
(your username for realtime price retrievals)
- Enter your webservice password
(your password for realtime price retrievals)
- Activate settings
(this results in your individual realtime prices being retrieved automatically. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the current retrieval status).
The required access details can be obtained from your SECOMP sales contact person, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Here is the link to the SECOMP realtime configuration section in ITscope: SECOMP GmbH.