Individual price list
For the supplier MEGATECH communication GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the MEGATECH price list in ITscope:
The required FTP access details must be requested in writing from the distributor.
To do this, get in touch with your MEGATECH sales contact person or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received your access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access details (username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
There are two ways to configure the order interface for MEGATECH:
- Order via email –> default option, activated as soon as MEGATECH has been added to your network
- Order via FTP (EDI) –> an FTP access for MEGATECH is required, i.e. the individual price list should be activated
Once you have received an FTP access for MEGATECH and are able to place orders via your individual price list, you can use these FTP access details for an EDI interface with MEGATECH.
Following steps are required:
- Navigate to the EDI order section of the MEGATECH web shop (‘Mein Konto’ -> ‘Bestellungen’ -> ‘Bestellung (EDI)‘)
- Enter your FTP access details for the MEGATECH FTP server.
Please note: these are the same access details as for the individual price list!
- Activate the function to order via EDI by selecting the toggle switch (see screenshot).