Individual price list
For the supplier Intos Electronic AG, the individual price list import is the ONLY price display option that is available.
Once you have added the supplier to your network in ITscope, it is necessary to request access to an individual price list.
Information required to configure the Intos Electronic price list in ITscope:
- Username (your customer number + ‘i’)
- Password (password for retrieving the individual price list from the distributor)
- Price list file name (name of the price list file on the FTP file server)
Access details must be requested in writing from the distributor, or set up in your web shop customer account.
To do this, please get in touch with your sales contact person. New customers can register here: https://en.intos.de/register/index/sValidation/vorka.
The following link contains a guide to setting up the FTP access details in the web shop (German): https://www.intos.de/anbindung-von-cop-neos-tradersguide-und-it-scope. If you require any further assistance, please contact email@example.com.
Screenshot showing the price list configuration section of the Intos online shop:
Once you have received your FTP access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access details (username, password, price list file name), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following steps are necessary to configure Intos realtime prices:
- Enter your customer number + „i“
(your customer number with the distributor plus ‘i’ – e.g.: 12345i)
- Enter your password
(your password for the realtime price retrieval)
- Activate settings
(this results in your individual realtime prices being retrieved automatically. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the current retrieval status).
Access details can be obtained in the Intos online shop, directly from your individual sales contact person.
To do this, open: https://www.intos.de/ and log in to the online shop. New customers can register here: https://en.intos.de/register/index/sValidation/vorka.
Here is the link to the Intos realtime configuration section in ITscope: Intos Electronic AG.