Individual price list
For the supplier imcopex GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the imcopex price list as a price list import in ITscope:
- Price list link (link to your individual price list provided by the distributor)
In order to receive your access details, please get in touch with your imcopex contact person or email the supplier’s e-commerce team at email@example.com.
Once you have received your access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access details (price list link), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following steps are necessary to configure imcopex realtime prices:
- Enter your Imcopex realtime ID
(your ID as an Imcopex customer – e.g. 12345678-1234-1234-1234-12345678)
- Activate settings
(this results in your individual realtime prices being retrieved automatically. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the current retrieval status).
You will receive your access details (i.e. the realtime imcopex ID) from your contact person in the imcopex sales team.
Here is the link to the imcopex realtime configuration section in ITscope: imcopex GmbH.