Individual price list
For the supplier Herweck AG, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the Herweck price list in ITscope:
- Customer number (your customer number with the distributor – already entered)
- FTP Preislistenlink (full link to your individual price list. Example: ftp://ftpuser:ftppass@url_ftp_server/filename.csv)
The required FTP access details must be requested in writing from the distributor.
To do this, please send an email to email@example.com, or get in touch with Mr Michael Schwarz, your contact person for price lists.
Once you have received your FTP access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access data (FTP price list link), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following steps are necessary to configure Herweck realtime prices:
- Enter your customer number
(your customer number with the distributor – already entered)
- Enter your online shop password
(your online distributor shop password)
- Activate settings
(this results in your individual realtime prices being retrieved automatically. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the current retrieval status).
You can find out your realtime username/customer number by contacting your Herweck sales contact person, or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following link directly opens the Herweck realtime configuration tab in ITscope: Herweck AG