Individual price list
For the supplier EFB Elektronik GmbH, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the EFB price list in ITscope:
- Customer number (your customer number with the distributor – already deposited)
- Username (username for retrieving your individual price list)
- Password (password for retrieving your individual price list)
The required access details must be requested in writing from the distributor.
To do this, please get in touch with your sales contact person, or send an email to email@example.com.
Once you have received your access details, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier price list access data (customer number, username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.