Individual price list
Your individual BYTEC Bodry price list should contain the following standard parameters defined by the distributor:
|; (semicolon) or \t (tab)
|Column header (item number)
|Column header (price)
|Price list link (example)
Required information to configure the price list in ITscope:
- Price list link (full link for retrieving your individual price list)
The required price list link (incl. access details) must be requested in writing from the distributor. Please send an email to your contact person from the distributor’s sales department to do this.
Important note: the username and password are not the same as your login details for the distributor’s online shop!
Once you have received the price list link, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier access details (price list username, price list password, price list link), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
Here is the direct link to the BYTEC Bodry configuration page on ITscope, also shown in the following screenshot:
For the supplier BYTEC Bodry Technology GmbH, a project list import is available as a price display option:
Once you have added the supplier to your network in ITscope, the project list can be activated.
Information required to configure the BYTEC Bodry project list in ITscope:
- Project list file name (file name or price list link provided by the distributor)
The necessary access details can be obtained from your BYTEC Bodry sales contact person. You can also contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any further questions.
The following steps are necessary to configure Bytec realtime prices:
- Enter your customer number
(your customer number with the distributor – already entered)
- Enter your token/password
(your online price check token)
- Activate settings
(this results in your individual realtime prices being retrieved automatically. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the current retrieval status).
You will receive your customer number and token from Bytec. For more details on this, please get in touch with your sales contact person.
Here is the direct link to the Bytec real-time configuration in ITscope: Bytec Bodry