Individual price list
For the supplier BlueStar Europe Distribution B.V., the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the BlueStar price list in ITscope:
- Username (username for retrieving your individual price list)
- Password (password for retrieving your individual price list)
The required access data must be requested in writing from the distributor.
To do this, please send an email to Mr Rak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Once you have received your access data, the following steps are needed:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier access data (username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.