Individual price list
For the supplier ACTION SA, the following two price display options are available:
- Display standard prices
- Price list import
Standard prices are always displayed by default.
As soon as you have added the supplier to your network, it is necessary to specify the price display option you want to use (either standard prices or price list import).
Information required to configure the ACTION price list in ITscope:
- Username (usually the same as your online shop username)
- Price list password (usually the same as your online shop password)
To do this, ACTION SA has to authorise/activate you first.
You can request activation by sending an email to email@example.com.
More information can be found under the following link: https://www.action.pl/en/contact/export-import
After successful activation, you can continue to set up the supplier on the ITscope platform.
The following steps are required:
- Add the supplier to your network
- In the ‘My account‘ –> ‘Price list‘ tab, enter your supplier access data (username, password), in order to be able to see your individual prices in ITscope
- After activating these settings, your individual price list will automatically be retrieved. Within a few seconds, you will be able to see the status of the retrieval.
The following screenshot shows the supplier account configuration section for ACTION on ITscope: